Worksop: Firefighters tackle tumble dryer fire

Guardian Fire Logo
Guardian Fire Logo

Fire crews tackled a tumble dryer fire in Worksop this morning (Thursday 29th May).

They were called to Elms Road at 9.23am where they found the machine ablaze in an out house.

Firefighters used water jets and breathing gear to contain the fire and put it out.

No-one was hurt and the building itself was not damaged

They left the scene around half-an-hour later after calling door-to-door at surrounding properties giving out fire safety information and advice.