Fire crews remain at the scene of a blaze at West Burton Power Station, near Gainsborough, this morning (Tuesday 18th June 2013).
An emergency call was made at 7.13am to report a fire in a switch room.
Crews from Gainsborough, Retford and Edwinstowe spent two hours bringing the blaze under control.
The flames were confined to a single storey 10m x 5m switch room and had started in the electrical switch gear. No one was hurt.
They used carbon dioxide to extinguish the flames, reporting that the fire was out by 9.33am.
Crews from Retford are still at the scene checking over the equipment.