More than 2,000 people were caught speeding in Worksop over the last 12 months.
A Freedom of Information request to Nottinghamshire Police revealed that 2,007 drivers were caught going over the limit on roads in the town.
Here are the top locations - all with a 30 mph limit - where people were caught speeding in the last year:
5. On the B6041 Kilton Hill (near Bassetlaw Hospital), 116 people were caught.
4. The B6041 Farmers Branch (going East) saw 250 drivers over the speed limit.
3. The B6040 Gateford Road (near Raymoth Lane) camera caught 277 speedy drivers.
2. On the B6041 Farmers Branch (going West), 490 people were over the speed limit.
1. But the most notorious speeding hotspot in Worksop, which caught almost 700 people in just 12 months, is the B6040 Gateford Road (near Kingfisher Walk).
Where do you think is the worst speeding hotspot in Notts? Let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.