DCSIMG

Gainsborough: Halogen heater causes fire

NEWS: The Gainsborough Standard

NEWS: The Gainsborough Standard

Firefighters were called to a building fire in Gainsborough.

They attended a fire at 8.30am today (Saturday 21st December) in Trinity Street, Gainsborough.

There was fire damage to an electric halogen heater and a quantity of food, smoke damage to a store room and the remainder of the ground floor.

Crews used one Hose Reel Jet and two Breathing Apparatus to extinguish the fire which was caused by the proximity of the heater to combustible items.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page