DCSIMG

Aston: Fire crews called out to oven fire

Guardian Fire Logo

Guardian Fire Logo

Fire crews from Aston attended reports of an oven fire at a house in Portland Avenue in Aston in the early hours of Monday morning (17th March).

Firefighters from Aston were joined by a crew from Mansfield Road station to attend the incident at 2.30am.

On arrival, firefighters discovered the incident was mainly smoke-related, caused by some food being left in the oven and then forgotten about.

Fire crews ventilated the property and made the scene safe and there were no reports of any injuries.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page