Firefighters in South Yorkshire were kept busy over the Easter weekend.
On Sunday afternoon a man in his 20s was taken to hospital after suffering minor burns and smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in Dinnington.
Firefighters attended the property on Shakespeare Drive just after 2pm.
On Monday evening, concerned neighbours called the fire service after hearing a smoke alarm activating at a house on Pagenall Drive, Swallownest.
Fire crews forced entry to the property through the front door and led a man in his 50s to safety, unharmed. The house suffered some smoke logging but was not damaged by the fire.